Scope of Services
KJM offers specialist advice and active support to Source, De-Risk, Work Out and/or Asset Manage existing property, part complete developments, strategic land and land or assets which have potential for adding value through development led initiatives.
Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine and Renewable Energy.
Areas of Expertise
- Searches to source opportunities for specific uses
- Commercial Diligence and Financial Modelling
- Acquisition - Land, Site Assembly, Commercial Assets
- Planning Feasibility and Appraisals, Statutory Consultations, Section 75 and Section 106 Negotiations
- Development Agreements, Development Monitoring and Programme Co-ordination
- Office Fit Out and Refurbishment Programmes
- Ground Engineering and Abnormal Cost Modelling
- Utilities Infrastructure Assessment and Procurement
- Technical Design Analysis and Cost Assessments
- Environmental and Transport Risk Assessments
- Construction Procurement, Contract and Warranties
- Design Team Appointments and Warranties